Taken from this website, which seems to work much better if you log in rather than trying to just do a search for a username.
All the games I’ve played more than 10 hours in:
- Team Fortress 2, with 2105 hours played. A decent chunk of that is raw idling hours. But I still think more than half is legitimate playtime. Which is insane.
- Dungeons of Dredmor, with 170 hours. One of the biggest time sinks ever. There is so much to do here, and so much I haven’t even done.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, with 47 hours. For whatever reason, the site missed this one.
- Audiosurf, with 41 hours. This number rocks. Music rocks. Go buy this.
- Alien Swarm, with 29 hours played. I didn’t actually realize I’d played this that much. Just goes to show you, free games with only one campaign can be fun too.
- Super Monday Night Combat, with 27 hours. It’s my understanding that basically no one plays this game anymore. It was fun but was ultimately too finnicky and hard.
- Monday Night Combat, with 26 hours. Billed as TF2 with turrets, it was some weird combination of that and a more traditional third-person shooter. It worked reasonably well and I played it quite a bit for a while.
- The Binding of Isaac, with 24 hours. This game is hard hard hard and remains fun fun fun. I lost a bit of the spark to play this after a friend of mine got much much better at it than I ever did, and beat the game (or got really close). Hey Andy. Fuck you.
- Borderlands, with 23 hours. I think a few of those were lost to my computer overheating and slowing down, before I figured out what was wrong. Still a game that needed friends to finish.
- Portal 2, with 21 hours. Both campaigns were lots of fun and occasionally jumping into community puzzles is good fun too.
- Bit Trip Runner 2, with 19 hours. I’m going to beat this game. This number’s going to go up.
- Fallout: New Vegas, with 17 hours. The world is just so big and it’s easy to get lost in it.
- Cubemen, with 14 hours. A great relaxing game. I played most of the levels through, though.
- Bastion, with 13 hours. I keep meaning to go back and grab some of the endgame achievements, but it never happens. Still a fantastic work.
- Poker Night 2, with 12 hours. I’m going to unlock all of the items if it kills me. And it might.
- 10,000,000, with 12 hours. This game was a really fun time waster, easy to pick up and put down.
- And Terraria, with 11 hours.